How do i add a rule for all the groups in pan
DNews
2020-10-20 08:18:49 UTC
Hi!

I asked this on alt.fan.usenet, and i got recommended to post it here.

I'm trying to add a scoring rule that would be applicable to all the
groups, but unfortunately when i go to the window "Add a scoring rule", i
always need to specify a group and unfortunately it doesn't have the
option "regular expression" to choose.

Is there a way to do it?

Regards
Ralph Fox
2020-10-20 09:39:04 UTC
Subject: How do i add a rule for all the groups in pan
I asked this on alt.fan.usenet, and i got recommended to post it here.
I'm trying to add a scoring rule that would be applicable to all the
groups, but unfortunately when i go to the window "Add a scoring rule", i
always need to specify a group and unfortunately it doesn't have the
option "regular expression" to choose.
Is there a way to do it?
This is what the "New Scoring Rule" window looks like in my copy of Pan
(Articles >> Add Scoring Rule).

screen-shot: <Loading Image...>

I do not need to enter anything in the box which specifies a group.

(And if I did need to enter anything, which I do not, I could always match
all groups by selecting "Group name isn't" and entering a non-existent name.)
--
Kind regards
Ralph
DNews
2020-10-20 17:34:30 UTC
Post by Ralph Fox
This is what the "New Scoring Rule" window looks like in my copy of Pan
(Articles >> Add Scoring Rule).
screen-shot: <https://i.imgur.com/fUeAuJh.png>
I do not need to enter anything in the box which specifies a group.
Nice! :-)