[slrn] Score by 'Followup-To'?
Jay
2019-11-08 14:35:49 UTC
any header that your news admin decided to include here
http://slrn.sourceforge.net/docs/score.html

But I can't seem to score by `Followup-To`. Is this not possible? Thanks.
J.B. Nicholson
2019-11-17 20:49:43 UTC
Post by Jay
But I can't seem to score by `Followup-To`. Is this not possible?
As http://www.slrn.org/docs/score.html says, slrn can score on any
header. But scoring based on headers not listed in the news overview
will cause slrn to carry out scoring much more slowly. Typically
Followup-To is not listed in the news overview.

It would help if you could post a minimal snippet of your scorefile
and a clear description of what you expected that snippet to do. That
information would let us see what you tried to do and how well that
scorefile entry matched your expectation.