Microplanet Gravity 3.0 - article pane text size?
Mark D
2021-07-14 11:11:11 UTC
Hi

I've managed to increase the font size in both the
Newsgroup pane, and the Thread pane, but I can't find a
way to to the same for the Article pane.

Can anyone help?

Mark
Andy
Tools -> Global options -> Article layout -> Font/Color.
Mark D
Mark
Tekkie©
2021-07-27 20:50:42 UTC
On Wed, 14 Jul 2021 17:10:12 +0100, Andy posted for all of us to digest...
Post by Andy
Post by Mark D
Hi
I've managed to increase the font size in both the
Newsgroup pane, and the Thread pane, but I can't find a
way to to the same for the Article pane.
Can anyone help?
Mark
Tools -> Global options -> Article layout -> Font/Color.
Hello Andy, do you know of any way to increase the size of the font's in the
spell checker? I am tired of squinting 8-(
--
Tekkie