[bystand] Version 1.0.0 released
n***@zzo38computer.org.invalid
2020-03-06 21:33:37 UTC
Finally I called this version 1.0.0 (there are probably more things to
add in future, although it is now considered "good enough" for version
number 1 to be used, I think). Changes:

* Add ECHO_IF function (mainly for use in triggers).

* Implement scoring. (Although improvements possibly could be made.)

* Add "select" command as an abbreviation of "sql select".

* Display an indicator if a SQL transaction is active.

* Add SYSTEM function to call a system command and read the output.

* Correct the documentation for the UNUSENET_SERVER_NAME function.

As always, the latest version can be downloaded from:
http://zzo38computer.org/prog/bystand.zip

A specific version can be downloaded from:
http://zzo38computer.org/prog/bystand/bystand-X.Y.Z.zip
where X.Y.Z should be replaced with the version number.

If you have any other comments, questions, complaints, patches, bug
reports, feature requests, etc, then please post a follow-up message.
Note: I am not always able to read/post messages during Monday-Friday.
Michael Bäuerle
2020-03-07 10:25:14 UTC
Finally I called this version 1.0.0 [...]
If you have any other comments, questions, complaints, patches, bug
reports, feature requests, etc, then please post a follow-up message.
In file bystand.c in the function get_header():

| bystand.c:570:12: warning: 'return' with no value, in function returning non-void
| if(!len) return;
| ^~~~~~

get_header() is defined to return a value of type char*, but the return
value is missing at line 570.
n***@zzo38computer.org.invalid
2020-03-07 15:49:27 UTC
Post by Michael Bäuerle

| bystand.c:570:12: warning: 'return' with no value, in function returning non-void
| if(!len) return;
| ^~~~~~
get_header() is defined to return a value of type char*, but the return
value is missing at line 570.
Thank you; fixed. Version number is now 1.0.1.
Note: I am not always able to read/post messages during Monday-Friday.
Michael Bäuerle
2020-03-20 15:02:54 UTC
[...] Version number is now 1.0.1.
NetBSD package for this version (will be part of pkgsrc 2020Q1 release):
<https://ftp.netbsd.org/pub/pkgsrc/current/pkgsrc/news/bystand/README.html>