Xnews issue
Nobody©
2020-09-02 18:19:02 UTC
My XNEWS has started to open with the Outbox displayed instead of the
groups list of the server. I have to close the Outbox in order to see
the list of groups.

Any idea how I can get rid of the outbox at startup?
I have looked in the ini file but can't see anything that might be
causing this.

Thanks for any assistance
Nobody©
2020-09-02 18:42:01 UTC
Post by Nobody©
My XNEWS has started to open with the Outbox displayed instead of
the groups list of the server. I have to close the Outbox in order
to see the list of groups.
Any idea how I can get rid of the outbox at startup?
I have looked in the ini file but can't see anything that might be
causing this.
Thanks for any assistance
I found the problem.

I had or purge the folder.
Not sure why as there was nothing in it.
At any rate, all is back to normal now.
Hope it helps if anyone has the same issue.
Ammammata
2020-09-14 08:17:00 UTC
Il giorno Wed 02 Sep 2020 08:42:01p, *Nobody©* ha inviato su
Post by Nobody©
I found the problem.
I had or purge the folder.
thank you for sharing